When the Site is used, several types of data may be collected from you, including:
- Non-Personal Information and Personal Information – Does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information. Non-personal Information is used to monitor the effectiveness of the Site and to consider potential changes to improve the user experience and will be collected through cookies.
- Financial and Other Transactional Information – Certain information may be collected to complete and process the request for service or products, to select and process the payment method, and if applicable, arrange for delivery prescription(s). This information is limited to name, billing and/or shipping address, email address, phone number, and if method of payment is through credit card, information such as credit card name, card number, validation number and expiration date as well as any relevant insurance information should you wish to submit your claim for payment to your insurance payer.
- Transactional Information might be retained subject to statutory or regulatory retention requirements and legitimate business needs, such as order tracking and status retrieval purposes.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, personalised advertisements on other Web sites (e.g., Amazon Associates with content served by Amazon.in) and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
Please contact us in person or by email should there be questions or concerns about our website, its policy or use of information, and/or update information we have received.