Primalac Premium 2 is a follow-on formula adapted for infants from 6 to 12 months. It is adequately formulated to be used as a supplement to the baby's diet. It is not suitable as a replacement of breast milk in the first 6 months of life.
PREPARATION OF FEEDS:
- Wash your hands with soap and water, dry using a clean cloth.
- Wash feeding bottle, nipple and cap, then boil them for 5 minutes.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and let cool to 40°C.
- Check feeding table; pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the feeding bottle.
- Add exact number of leveled scoops of Primalac 2, using the enclosed scoop, then cap the the bottle.
- Shake the bottle until powder is fully dissolved.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.