Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. It helps regulate the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorous and plays a crucial role in the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
What are Vitamin D3 drops for?
- May help to promote calcium absorption
- May help to maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and
- May play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone
- May help to maintain strong and healthy bones
- Help in cell differentiation and improve specialization of cell functions
- May help boost the immune system and inhibit the autoimmunity
- Also improve insulin secretion
- May help regulate blood pressure
Recommended Daily Intake:
Children from birth to 1 year, one drop daily to be taken orally, or added to water or juice. Children from 1 to 12 years can increase up to two drops daily on the advice of a medical professional. Adults and children over 12 years, one to five drops daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.