- Proprioception of the Ankle
- Ankle Instability & Laxity
- Tendonitis, Bursitis & Osteoarthritis of the Ankle
- Mild Distortion, Sprain & Strain on the Ankle Ligament (Inversion &
- Osteoarthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Ligament lesions (LCL/MCL Damages)
- Tibiofibular & Lateral ligament Injuries
- Neoprene materials for firm support & compression
- Adjustable compression by additional Cross Strap
- Allowing Collateral reinforcements on Malleoli with side stays
- Heel Opening for user’s maximum comfort & fitting.
- Easy & simple wear by Elastic Sleeve style with shoe.
- Adjustable compression by posterior upper Velcro Fasteners
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.