- As a result the entire shoulder and neck region is well-supported.
- Due to its unique angle, the pillow glides between shoulder and cervical spinal column and fills the space between, which gently leads the spinal column into the anatomically correct position.
- The unique edge of all SISSEL Orthopedic Pillows guarantees ideal support of your shoulder when in a lateral position, thus relieving vertebrae and inter vertebral discs.
- A slight stretching effect on neck and spinal column might make the change feel unusual at first.
- Your body will require a little time (2 to 14 nights) to once again get used to a healthy natural sleep.
- We recommend using the pillow a short period of time every night rather than spending a sleepless night and possibly giving up after a
- Once you are used to it you will not want to be without it. SISSEL Plus,Classic and Travel orthopedic pillows consist of polyurethane foam, which has a high support capacity.
- SISSEL Soft, Deluxe and Bambini orthopedic pillows, on the other hand, are made from visco-elastic foam; a very smooth material.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.