- It can be filled for one week.
- Prescribed medicines can be written on the card on the bottom of the Pharmadose, or special labeling can be affixed by a pharmacist.
- The Pharmadose also uses braille for the visually impaired.
- May be used with or without child deterrent locking device.
- The locking device also provides added protection from accidental medication spills.
- Four-a-day weekly.
- Each compartment holds approximately 8 aspirin tablets.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.