- The ingredients in this formula lend a boost to metabolic activity and help cleanse your system.
- Senna leaves may function as a laxative to alleviate constipation‚ correct irritable bowel conditions and promote weight loss.
- Malva leaf may soothe mucus membranes and curb inflammation.
- It may loosen and expel phlegm to reduce lung irritation.
- Panax ginseng may relieve stress‚ and reduce inflammation of the digestive lining.
- Licorice root helps address digestive system troubles and promotes a sense of well-being.
HOW TO TAKE:
- Initially‚ steep one tea bad in a cup of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Gradually increase steep time up to 5 minutes as your digestive system adjusts.
- Drink 15 minutes before or during meals. If desired‚ dilute with water‚ add sugar or sweetener to taste.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.