- Sodium Picosulfate, magnesium oxide (heavy) and Citric acid
- Also contains: Aspartame
HOW TO TAKE
- Preparation of Solutions.
Dissolve the contents of one sachet in one full glass (approximately
250mls) of warm water. This may be chilled in a refrigerator prior to use
if you prefer.
- Approved Clear Fluids:
- Water, clear salty fluids (e.g: strained chicken noodle soup), clear
broth/bouillon, clear fruit juice, plain jelly, black tea or coffee (no milk),
sports drinks, Gastrolyte, clear fruit cordials (clear lemon/lime), (no
(A good combination of these clear fluids, including 2-3 cups of
strained chicken noodle soup, will give a variation in fluid intake.
Barley sugar may also be sucked if required.
- Diabetics should discuss their requirements and dosage program with
their doctor before commencing.
- PicoPrep produces a watery stool or bowel motion that empties and
cleanses the bowel before examination or surgery. It should be prepared
and taken according to the following directions unless otherwise
directed by your doctor.
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION (Note: The timing may be varied by
- PicoPrep should only be taken by adults and children over the age of 9
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.