- Apply a thin film to exposed skin, avoiding eyes, mouth, wounds, and sensitive, irritated or sunburned skin.
- To apply to face, spray a small amount on hands and rub on face. Apply sparingly, only when necessary, and not under clothing.
- Always supervise applications on children and do not apply to the hands of young children.
- After returning indoors, wash treated skin and contaminated clothing with soap and water.
- Reapply at 2 hour intervals only if exposure to mosquitos continues
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.