- The association of active ingredients in the formula favors the
repigmentation of the skin.
- The gel texture penetrates easily and optimizes the absorption of
- PROPERTIESSOD (superoxide dismutase): decreases free radicals and
restores the antioxidant balance
- COPPER + ZINC: Re-balance persons deficiency, catalyse the SOD and
enhance the tyrosinase activity
- VITAMIN B12: Re-balance persons deficiency and favorises the
regulation of the melanin synthesis
- CALCIUM PANTHOTENATE (vit B5): Re-balance persons deficiency and
is a precursor of the melanin synthesis
HOW TO USE:
VITISKIN® twice a day (morning and evening) to the affected areas (face and body) or as directed by your dermatologist or healthcare professional. Can be use after your daily cares. For external use. Avoid any contact with eyes. VITISKIN® is recommended in association with a UVB therapy.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.