- For temporary relief of sore gums due to teething in infants and
children under 4 months of age and older.
HOW TO USE:
- Do not use tube if it is cut prior to opening.
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark.
- Use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount
of teething gel apply to affected area up to four times daily or as
directed by a dentist or physician.
- For infants under 4 months of age, there is no recommended dose or
treatment , except under the advice and supervision of a dentist or
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.