- Used on babies' delicate skin to prevent and treat "nappy rash".
- leaves a waterproof barrier on the surface of the skin.
- The added mineral, zinc, has a mild, antiseptic action.
- Castor oil itself has anti-inflammatory components.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to clean and dry skin.
- Liners are recommended with persistent use with cloth diapers.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.