ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- Applied to Sports Medicine and First aid in acute sports injuries.
- Larger size for broad range region in use & applications.
- Soft Fabric for user’s maximum comfort and skin-friend.
- Heat up to 80 ℃(Hot Water or Microwave Oven).
- When used as ICE COLD pack, reduces muscle spasms, pain, swelling and/or bruising after any type of trauma, dental procedure or insect bite. It is best used in the first 48 hours when applied upon the affected area to reduce swelling around the injury. ICE treatment may also be sued for chronic conditions before activity.
- Hot Gel pack is excellent for sore, stiff, nagging muscles, joint pain, chronic injuries or injuries with no inflammation. It can help to reduce muscle spasms, alleviate pain, elevate blood follow, and boost metabolism.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.