- It has high efficacy with excellent safety .
- Does not have an offensive odor because of the refined sesame oil .
- It has four main pharmacological properties; skin regeneration with better scar formation, anti-inflammatory effect, analgesic effect and anti-infective properties.
- Best choice for wounds and burns, cracked nipples, diabetic ulcer, and
after certain surgical operations.
HOW TO USE:
- To be applied directly onto the burn or scald wounds, as a thin layer every 4 to 6 hrs
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.