- Full-rotation acoustic valve stem with green indicator dot allows the user to easily identify the active sound channel.
- The chestpiece is fitted with an ultra-thin fiber diaphragm for detecting high frequency sounds.
- The bell, crowned with a non-chill bell ring, provides greater sound amplification, isolation of low frequencies, and patient comfort.
- Acoustic Tubing: Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC, the Y-configuration non-stick acoustic tubing provides insulation for superior sound transmission and seals out ambient noise while preventing the cracking and wearing that can occur from repeated use.
- The longer-than-average length allows a comfortable space between health professional and patient.
- AccuFit Headset: Adjustable headset constructed from chrome-plated brass allows the user to create an individualized fit.
- Soft silicone ComfortSeal eartips (available in standard and small sizes) are clear for hygienic purposes and conform to the ear to seal out extraneous noise while ensuring comfort during extended use.
- Patented SafetyLock eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.