First Milk baby formula, with an advanced nutritionally ... Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Vitamins.
METHOD TO PREPARE
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer (allowing the water to reach 70°C once cooled from boiling). Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle.
3. Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. This can be found in the feeding guide on the back of pack. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Replace lid on beaker. Shake vigorously and vertically for 10 seconds until the powder is dissolved.
5. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately
.Recommended age:0-6 months
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.