The MD One® is a premier diagnostic instrument with unmatched performance, durability, and aesthetics. An ergonomic design ensures comfort for the doctor and patient, even during extended use.
- The handcrafted stainless steel dual-head chestpiece is precisely machined and hand polished for the highest performance and durability.
- The full-rotation acoustic valve stem with green indicator dot allows the user to easily identify the active sound channel and seals in sound.
- Soft silicone ComfortSeal™ eartips are phthalate-free and clear for hygienic purposes.
- Hand polished, pre-angled stainless steel headset features a patented internal dual-leaf spring construction for durability. Patented SafetyLock™ eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety.
- Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC, the Y-configuration non-stick acoustic tubing provides insulation for superior sound transmission and seals out ambient noise while preventing the cracking and wearing that can occur from repeated use.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.