- Reusable Ice Power Gel Pack can be cooled for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling.
- When treating non inflamed aches you can heat the pack and use as warm therapy. In case of an injury and prolonged muscular pain it is recommended to extend the cold therapy with Ice Power Cold Gel.
- Prevents hemorrhage and reduces swelling.
- Relieves pain in soft tissue injuries
- Reusable gel pack can be cooled down in a refrigerator or freezer.
- Remains flexible and conforms well to body parts up to -27 °C
HOW TO USE COLD PACK:
- Apply on injured area for a period of 30 minutes. Cold treatment can be repeated in 3-5 hours intervals
- Always use a towel or compression bandage between skin and cold pack to prevent frostbites.
HOW TO USE HOT PACK:
- Can be heated up in a hot water bath or in the microwave in a bowl filled with water.
- Apply on injured area for a period of 30 minutes. Warm treatment can be repeated in 3-5 hours intervals
- Always use a towel or compression bandage between skin and hot pack to prevent burns.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.