BETADINE® SOOTHING RELIEF Nasal & Sinus Relief is a slightly hypertonic solution and protects against dehydration of the nasal mucosa. It facilitates the regeneration of irritated nasal mucosa.
BETADINE® SOOTHING RELIEF Nasal & Sinus Relief is free of preservatives.
Always use BETADINE® SOOTHING RELIEF Nasal & Sinus Relief according to these instructions for use. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are not sure. If not otherwise prescribed by your doctor, please apply 1-2 sprays in each nostril several times a day. Children 10 years of age and younger should be assisted by a parent during the application of BETADINE® SOOTHING RELIEF Nasal & Sinus Relief.
Before using BETADINE® SOOTHING RELIEF Nasal & Sinus Relief for the first time, take off the cap and pump 2-3 times to release the air from the pump. Do not cut the tip. If the spray function is impaired (which might happen if the bottle is not positioned upright), press the pump mechanism several times in upright position.
1. Gently blow your nose to clean your nostrils.
2. Remove the protecting cap from the bottle.
3. Hold the bottle with your index and middle finger on either side of the finger rests and your thumb underneath the bottle. Bend your head slightly forward and close one nostril by gently pressing against the side of your nose with your finger.
4. Start to breathe-in gently through your nostril. 5. Press the pump down quickly and firmly to spray into your nostril. Continue breathing gently through the nostril.
6. Insert the tip of the spray into your other nostril.
7. Repeat steps described above for the other nostril.
8. Wipe the exposed tip of the bottle with a clean lint-free cloth.
9. Replace cap on the bottle.
BETADINE® SOOTHING RELIEF Nasal & Sinus Relief is well tolerated. Up to now, no regularly occurring or persisting side effects are known. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you notice side effects that are associated with the use of BETADINE® SOOTHING RELIEF Nasal & Sinus Relief. If conditions persist or worsen, contact your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
BETADINE® SOOTHING RELIEF Nasal & Sinus Relief should not be used after nasal operations or injuries of the nose.
BETADINE® SOOTHING RELIEF Nasal & Sinus Relief should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to Ectoin® or any of the other ingredients of the nasal spray.
If allergic reactions occur, the use of BETADINE® SOOTHING RELIEF Nasal & Sinus Relief must be discontinued immediately.
To ensure safe hygiene, each nasal spray bottle should only be used by one person.
Do not use for more than 6 weeks after opening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.